"After years of frustration our key stakeholders now have a good view of some of their key performance indicators, there is also less time spent preparing the data for analysis"
The RPM Cloud based BI System
Montage's Cloud Based BI Solution, RPM, delivers a best of breed BI solution for small and medium sized enterprises.
RPM is built on the Microsoft platform and is fully hosted for security and reliability. RPM has been helping New Zealand organisations for 15 years and has worked with over 500 clients throughout NZ and Australia.
The RPM Process
1. Data sources are prepared and formatted for loading into the Data Warehouse.
2. A purpose-built Data Warehouse is updated.
3. Reports and Dashboards are developed for users and linked to your Data Warehouse.
4. A Database of Users is maintained with details of which Report(s) each User is permitted to view.
5. The RPM Application authenticates Users and provides a user-friendly interface for selecting and viewing their Reports.
6. Users view and interact with their Reports via any internet connected device.
- Built for the Microsoft platform. The RPM platform is a reliable and secure solution that integrates with your existing computing environment.
- Fully Hosted for security and reliability. The RPM Data Warehouse, Reports, User Database and Application are housed in our data centre and all security, backups and software license costs are included in your monthly fees.
- Developed for your business needs. The Data Warehouse is developed for scalability and performance using enterprise-level best-practice design principles. Future requirements such as additional data sources and custom reporting requirements are able to be added to the RPM system for your business.
- Supports your changing business. Because your business needs will change we meet regularly with you and our technical team maintain the system for you to allow for changes in your data, changes in your users and any future reporting needs.
For more information contact John Saywell on +64 274 359 848 or Tony Millar on +64 211 902 571 or email.