“Overall, they [projects] are better managed. We have some discipline around that. We have all these projects and it helps us make them all work together in an organised framework. I don’t know what would have happened if we had just carried on as we were. Outcomes wouldn’t have been met. We are still to realise the ultimate benefit, I think.”
Gordon Guthrie, CEO
Tableau helps you see and understand your data. Quickly analyse, visualise and share information.
For the third time, Tableau is recognised as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Analysis shows Business Intelligence customers globally choose BI platforms that are easy-to-use, accessible and readily integrated with existing systems. Read the full report.
“The final result was more than we could have imagined, Montage had a free reign, we trusted their capability and they developed a solution that delivered desired results by bringing valuable insights from the first iteration. The dashboards have provided insights that previously were not considered, we are really just starting to see what is possible.” Read the full case study
Donald Hudson, Business & Clinical Intelligence Leader. Nelson & Marlborough District Health Board
"With Tableau Desktop, Server, and Reader, the Decision Support team saves time in their reporting cycle—while serving the needs of the business. As more people adopt the software, the organization continues to move towards a more data-driven approach to healthcare.” Read the full case study
John Wilkinson, Decision Support Manager, Canterbury District Health Board
Montage is a Tableau Silver Partner and a Value Added Reseller.
We are a consulting partner first and a reseller second because we care about the results, not just about the licenses you buy. As a Tableau partner, we provide our clients with:
- Impartial advice - our only agenda is to ensure you succeed. If we don’t think you need something, we are free to tell you. If we think you need something, we will explain why.
- Expertise - we can provide the technical Tableau expertise to guide a purchase decision as well as real implementation experience and industry knowledge to help you create a comprehensive solution.
- Same Price - what you pay through Montage will be the same or less than what you would pay buying direct from Tableau.
- No Pressure - purchase on your timeline. We don't have artificial quotas or quarterly targets, so we won't pressure you into a purchase.
You decide - we can be your full service consulting partner or just sell you licenses. Let us know what level of help you need from us.
We offer a broad range of consulting, training, data management, and support service offerings to transform the way you use data.
Tableau Features - meeting the unique needs of your business
- Data quality
- Business logic consideration
Data Exploration and Analysis
- Explore data on the fly using analysis via visualisations
- Uncover insights that had not been considered
- Drive report and dashboard development based on the insights
- Engage with business users to clarify report / dashboard requirement rapidly and interactively
- Leverage inbuilt best practice visualisations to ensure users easily see the key information
"Tableau has really made a difference in our ability to prospect and increase our market share of available livestock supply, it’s added significant value to our business.“ Read the full case study
Stuart Cowan, Enterprise Systems Manager, Silver Fern Farms
Contact the Montage Tableau Team: email@example.com or Freephone 0800 666 824