- Montage Online
“Overall, they [projects] are better managed. We have some discipline around that. We have all these projects and it helps us make them all work together in an organised framework. I don’t know what would have happened if we had just carried on as we were. Outcomes wouldn’t have been met. We are still to realise the ultimate benefit, I think.”
Gordon Guthrie, CEO
Workflow that works the way you do!
Montage Online is our market leading workflow engine that allows you to run your business your way. Our unique design allows you the flexibility to have the system configured for your business processes, exactly how you want them.
Deployed via our secure cloud, your staff, contractors or clients can access it anywhere anytime.
Simply, Montage Online is a centralised business portal that delivers:
- Flexibility to capture data previously inaccessible
- Your version of streamlined business processes
- Improved data governance
- Transparency and visibility of your processes
- Ability to share data between your systems
Our solution was designed with the understanding that your business is different. We don’t prescribe to ‘cookie cutter’ or ‘best practice’. We believe in optimising your practice that will yield long term results.
Quality information is core to any business. It allows organisations to make decisions based on facts.
- Capture unique business data requirements
- Manage a unique business process
- Enable governance of processes & decision making
- Establish visibility and transparency of business processes
- Integrate disparate data sets to make more informed decisions
- Automate the creation and assignment of digital processes on a schedule
- Reduce the systems in your business by enabling one organisation-wide solution
Click to download the Montage Online Factsheet
Click to downlaod the Montage Online Keepsafe - Health & Safety Information Sheet
Click to download the New Zealand King Salmon Case Study (Health & Safety)
Click to download the New Zealand Cherry Corp Case Study (Recruitment & Payroll)
Click to download the Seed Force Case Study (HRIS, Health & Safety, Business Compliance & Management)