“The final result was more than we could have imagined” says Hudson, “Montage had a free reign, we trusted their capability and they developed a solution that delivered desired results by bringing valuable insights from the first iterations”.
The Montage PMO practice adds value to businesses by improving how they plan, manage and realise their investments in projects.
What is a PMO?
“A Project Management Office (PMO) is a team, or collection of teams, that help an organisation effectively select and deliver projects. PMOs represent the whole spectrum of activity – from support services to facilitating strategy implementation.
Organisations are increasingly looking to PMOs for greater consistency, efficiencies and better management of costs.” (PMI’s 2013 Pulse of the ProfessionTM)
We help to ensure that your investment in programmes and projects is effective through a range of services:
- PMO/PPM Maturity Assessments
- Change Management Advisory for Organisational/Strategic Changes
- Process, Methods, System and People Capability Reviews
- Independent Governance and Assurance
- Governance, Reporting and Fact Based Decision Making Reviews
- Programme and Project Health Checks
- Establishing PMOs and Project Management Structures
- Advisory and Change Management for implementing PMOs and PPM systems
- Technical Skills Development e.g. improving risk management practices
- PMO as a service
We also provide “Intensive Care Services” for programmes and projects that are in trouble:
- Enquiry, analysis and recommendations to correct the current programme/project issues
- Independent intermediation to resolve conflicts and roadblocks
- Inquiry and recommendations to resolve the root cause of failure
Download a case-study Montage and KeyedIn Find a Healthy Solution for Innovating Xtend-Life
Contact Duncan Turner, PMO Practice Lead firstname.lastname@example.org