Montage is a Microsoft Gold Data Analytics Partner
We provide our clients with:
- Impartial Advice - our only agenda is to ensure you succeed. If we don’t think you need something, we are free to tell you. If we think you need something, we will explain why.
- Local Expertise - we can provide the technical expertise to guide a purchase decision as well as real implementation experience and industry knowledge to help you create a comprehensive solution.
- Local Presence - we're Christchurch and Nelson based and regularly travel to support clients regardless of location in New Zealand.
- No Pressure - purchase when you're ready. We don't have quotas or quarterly targets, so we won't pressure you into a purchase.
- Same Price - what you pay through Montage will be the same or less than what you would pay buying on Microsoft’s website
Power BI Desktop
Create interactive data visualisations from multiple data sources and share important business insights across your organization with Power BI.
Access data from hundreds of supported on-premises and cloud-based sources, such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Azure SQL DB, Excel, and SharePoint. Ensure it’s always up to date with automated, incremental refreshes. Power BI Desktop enables you to draw deep insights for a broad range of scenarios.
Power BI Pro
Cloud analytics for your organisation is made easy through Power BI's Pro service.
Create a data culture: Foster collaboration among every user in every role. Build reports with colleagues and share insights with other Power BI Pro users across your organisation. Connect directly to your data – on premises or in the cloud, real-time and streaming data. Ask questions in natural language, and predictive visualizations appear as you type. Create your own custom visuals using the open framework, or choose from more than 100 visuals created by the community. Use the Quick Insights feature to uncover predictive patterns, associations, and trends hidden in your data.
Publish and consume content anywhere. Distribute insights any time, anywhere, on any device in just a few clicks. And when it’s time to scale, add flexibility with Power BI Premium. Share with people and businesses-both inside and outside of your organisation.
Govern: Manage user access and security from one central place. Control access by user with role-specific insights and row-level security. Use built-in Azure Active Directory (AAD) to authenticate users, along with Power BI login credentials to access resources.
Power BI Mobile
Access Power BI from any device with the native Power BI Mobile app to easily annotate reports and keep your team informed while on the go. Securely access and view live Power BI dashboards and reports on any device, with native mobile BI apps for Windows, iOS, and Android.
More information on Power BI Mobile here.